The name of the game – Swedish Towns – this game has its roots in the island of Gotland, Sweden.
Suitable for both children and adults.
Unlike the traditional “Towns” for us, here the game is played by two teams, on the same field, against each other. Teams take turns trying to knock down the cubes (wooden blocks) on the side of the enemy, having six attempts to do so in each attack. The main goal of the game is to overthrow the King.
The game of Kubb is accompanied by some restrictions and rules, such as the throwing technique when knocking out, the sequence of knocking out figures of dignity, etc.
Practically any kind of coverage is suitable for playing Kubb: lawn, soil, sand and even rolled snow.
Age: from 6 years.
Number of players: from 2 to 12.
The game equipment is made of natural wood (bits of ash, cubes of pine) and opened with acrylic varnish.
– 10 small cubes, 15 x 6.2 x 6.2 cm – the most active pieces in the game;
– 1 big Kubb, King, 30 x 6.2 x 6.2 cm – the main goal of the whole game;
– 6 bits, 30 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm – used for knocking figures;
– 4 marking pegs, 30 x 2 x 2 cm.
– cloth bag for storage and carrying.
Mass of the set: 5,5kg